JamesNoel

The Reading Cat

Dark Lady of Doona

Dark Lady of Doona - Christine Frost Did the book description relate to the story? Yes it did. I got a good idea of the plot before reading the book and knew what was going to happen.

How did you feel about the opening / ending sequences of the book? I liked the ending sequence. The plot was a little far-fetched but the characters were well-developed and entertaining.

Who was your favourite character and why? Definitely, Grania. She's like a female version of Jack Sparrow. She does seem unreal but her adventures are fast-paced and you can't help but be sucked into it.

What were the main relationships explored in this book? I would like to say patriotism but this line is blurred in some parts of the book so I am going to go for community relations.

Was this book worth reading? I liked the book very much but would have like stronger set description. It was hard to envision some of the places and locations the author was talking about.

Disclosure - I received a complimentary copy from the author which did not affect my honest opinion.