JamesNoel

The Reading Cat

Angel

Angel - Laura Lee 1. Did the book description match the contents of the story?

To me, the book flowed with the description. Authors cannot describe everything in the description. If they did they would give away the whole story and Laura Lee did a fantastic job in unfolding each character and element of the story.

2. How did you feel about the opening / ending sequences of the book?

The opening and ending of the book coincides. Paul is working as a tour guide on Mount Rainier. Towards the end, the reader also reflects with Paul as he thinks about his Angel.

3. Who was your favourite character and why?

Ian was my favorite character. He is someone that has everything thrown at him. It seems like life just keeps throwing garbage his way, but he keeps trying to move forward. I loved his strength.

4. What were the main relationships explored in this book?

I know some may not agree with me on this, but I felt that the book centered more on being accepted by everyone including God. Learning to accept yourself, helps in learning to accept everything God offers. Learning to accept a relationship with God helps in having relationships with people. Whether the relationship is platonic or not.

5. Was this book worth reading?

Oh yes, this was an amazing read. This is a book that will broaden a reader's thinking. It will have readers looking back on past relationships. I recommend this to anyone looking for a good read.

Disclosure: This was a book club read. We received a complimentary copy of the book from the author. This did not affect my honest opinion of the book.